ANAB HOOKAH CATERING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The total cost of the Anab Hookah Catering will be determined by the number of Hookahs or Packages ordered, plus applicable sales tax and other charges described below, or the “Minimum Order” described below, whichever is higher. The minimum number of hookahs to be catered is 3 (three). The minimum order entitles you to 3 hours of service time. If more than 3 hours of service time is needed, prior arrangements must be made, and Anab Hookah Catering may assess a surcharge of $100.00 per hour. As service time is based on your total minimum order, any changes to your order or quantities may also affect your service time.
2. All cancellations must be made within 24 hours prior to the event day (deposit will be refunded). If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours from the scheduled event date the deposit amount will not be refunded.
3. You are responsible for all city, county or other permits or licenses required to smoke hookah for the catering event at your site.
4. The price of your order includes gas and mileage up to a total of 20 miles round trip. If your catering event is located more than 20 miles (one-way) from the Anab Hookah Catering location at 1310 E Windsor Rd, Glendale, CA 91205, a mileage surcharge of $1.00 per mile will be assessed and added to the cost of your hookah package. Anab Hookah Catering service is provided within 60 miles from 1310 E Windsor Rd, Glendale, CA 91205.
5. Catering Event reservation must be made at least 48 Hours in advance of the scheduled event by calling +1 (818) 268-9009 or by e-mail: Info@anabhookahcatering.com.
6. A deposit of $100 required upon order confirmation. Deposits are non-refundable if event is canceled less than 24 hours from the scheduled event date. The full amount of the deposit will be credited against the total charges for the catering event. We accept all major Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover credit cards or Cash. Final payment must be made on the day of your event, by Check, Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card, or Cash. Anab Hookah Catering staff member will issue a final itemized bill at the end of the event, indicating the number of Hookahs or Packages ordered and the amount of total charges to be billed for services, deposit and prior payments will be included.
7. In compliance with United States Health Department, Anab Hookah Catering will not serve any persons under the age of 18. All participants are required to have a valid US ID. Smoking shisha contains some amounts of nicotine (unless it’s nicotine free tobacco). Smoking hookah can be hazardous to your health. The participant certifies the knowledge of tobacco products and their health effects as well as the customer’s responsibility for their guests attending the event. Anab Hookah Catering and it`s associates are not to be liable for the side effects of smoking tobacco or any other related side effects and hazards. Anab Hookah Catering hookahs are designed to smoke Hookah Tobacco Only. Smoking any other substance using our apparatus is not allowed and customer will be held responsible for any damages if accrued causing the loss of the deposit in addition to any damages caused.
8. Prior to the event, you are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance, or a copy of homeowners’ insurance policy indicating that liability insurance is in place for the property where event is to be held. You agree that Anab Hookah Catering shall not be liable for any claims, losses, liabilities, or expenses relating to the event for any amount in excess of the fees paid by you to Anab Hookah Catering pursuant to this Agreement.
9. Customer shall be responsible for, and reimburse Anab Hookah Catering, for any and all damages to Anab Hookah Catering’s equipment caused by the customer, or Customer’s guests, invitees, agents, or associates’ negligence or willful misconduct at the event. Anab Hookah Catering reserves the right to terminate all services during the event, if any activities or conditions are present that may cause damage to Anab Hookah Catering’s equipment or violations to terms and conditions agreed upon in advance and customer will subsequently fully charged.
10. Anab Hookah Catering is not the manufacturer of the rented property nor the agent of the manufacturer and we make no warranty against interference, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty or representation that the rented property is not fit for your particular use, or that it is free of latent defects. There are no warranties which extend beyond the face of this agreement. We will not be responsible to You or to any third party for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from use of, or any failure of, the rented item. We will not be responsible for any defect or failure of the rented property unknown to us. Your sole remedy for any failure of or defect in the rented property is termination of the rental charges at the time of failure, provided that you notify us immediately of such failure.
11. Anab Hookah Catering does not sell, rent, or loan equipment or supplies. All catered events come complete with the necessary supplies and equipment.
12. We agree to provide catering service by the agreed date and time. You grant us (our agents and employees) the right to enter your premises for the sole purpose of delivery, installation, service during the event, and pickup of our equipment.
13. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior offers, negotiations and agreements. Only a written agreement executed by the parties shall modify this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
14. ALL CATERED EVENTS WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT IS SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MANAGEMENT OF ANAB HOOKAH CATERING. The confirmation should be received no later than an hour prior to the event. An event that is not confirmed runs the risk of service not being guaranteed.